mandag 10. oktober 2011

Note to self...

... it is important to study for an exam.


When I was told that I had to do all the yearly exams for year 11, even though I only had been there for a few weeks, I nearly freaked out. The test that scared me the most was bio since the teacher told me to read through the whole ***** book (680 pages). Naturally my focus was on this exam. Today, I got back the results, and bio turned out to be my second best test. It wasn't a really amazing result, but anyway, I did them in my 3rd language, and had to learn the content from one year in one week - So I'm pleased with the result. And I passed! (In Australia you have to get more than 50% to pass)

- Beccy

2 kommentarer:

  1. Super Rebecca - congratulations with such a good exam. Two thumbs up. You can be proud of yourself!!!

    SvarSlett