lørdag 14. april 2012

Easter in Australia

Hola!

Christmas in Australia - check
Easter in Australia - check

Yepp, the easter bunny takes its trip around Australia too, and it came to me as well. I spent some time in Orange with my host-mum. It was nice to spend some more time with her, as we both are really busy and hardly see each other.

It took us about 4 hours to drive to Bathurst where we stayed with her sister. We drove to Orange Saturday morning, where we went to a honey "farm". They had all different sorts of honey, and they all had a different flavour to them. Yummy. We went to the pictures in the evening and watched Mirror Mirror. It probably won't make my top ten movies, but definitely was a funny movie! We had the entire family over for lunch on Sunday, and we made a yummy caramel slice.



In a few days I'm heading north with the exchange group. As mentioned before, it's the Capricorn Ramble which I'm going to tell you about a later. I'm really looking forward to the trip, but I kinda feel that the organisation is a bit poor. For instance, the other day I recieved an email from the Safari commitee. It said that we were going on our trip on monday. A few minutes later we got another one.The 2nd one asked us to ignore the first. Seriously, what is going on?? We got it sorted and we are leaving Wednesday.



I spent a day with my 2nd host family. It was good fun, and I was very pleased that Milo still loves me. By the way, he was/is my host dog. We drove to Murrays Beach where we had lunch. It a cute and peaceful place. When we got back to their place I saw the fish bowl they got for christmas. While I was staying with them I used to clean it, and no one had done it since I left. Poor Fuu. I quickly showed them how to do it ;D


Cheers, Bec

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar