tirsdag 20. mars 2012

The best district I could imagine!

Every rotary exchange student probably thinks their district is the best, and so do I. We were a great bunch of people when the outbounds were here, but we still are, even though we sometimes miss them. We again showed it at the district conference last weekend.



I arrived in Warren after a five hour trip friday afternoon. I went to sign in and found out that no one expected me. They all thought I was in PNG - good one, that got cancelled three months ago. But they managed to organise a bed for me, wohey :)

One of our tasks for the weekend was to make up a skit together. We made one based on the different countries stereotypes. For instance; Australian slang, Scandinavian sauna culture, French kissing and eating culture, German accuracy and sooo much more. It turned out quite well, and we also wrote a song to the tunes of "Land down under".



We got nearly all the rotarians up on the dance-floor saturday night, and had a lot of fun during the weekend :D

I'm moving family today, which makes my mood go up and down. I'm looking forward to my third family, but I'm also sad to leave my current one. But it's all part of the deal. I started to pack last sunday, but seriously, where did all this shit come from? I really don't know, and I don't know how I am supposed to get it back with me - haha

- Cya, Bec!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar